For those who are keen in Japanese Drums, Drum Tao group is the one to watch for. They will be down in Singapore for a one night event on 17 April, Monday @ 1-Altitude.
I am not able to go – sadly 😦
Below are the details…..
Below taken from the email as I received…
“Spend memorable moments with TAO at the world’s highest al-fresco bar, 1 Altitude.
There will be photo-shooting and even special live performances by TAO!!!
You can’t just miss this!!!
●DATE：April 17th (Mon)
Door Open @18:00
1st Live 18:30
2nd Live 19:15
3rd Live 20:00
(Inclusive of 2 hours free flow and canapes from 6PM-8PM)
T&C: – Admission is from 6PM onwards on 17 Apr 2017 only.
– Present online receipt for admission.
– Incl. 2hr free flow of drinks & canapes from 6PM – 8PM
– Opening of the rooftop bar is subj. to weather condition.
– Non refundable for any cancellation or bad weather.
– Age limit applies. At least 18yo (women) and 21yo (men) after 10PM
– Dress code applies. No singlets / No sleeveless for guys.
– Free standing basis.No guaranteed tables.
For any other enquiries call 1 Altitude at 64380410
DRUM TAO FACE BOOK：https://www.facebook.com/DRUMTAO.JPN/ “